Property Owners

As a property owner, you could rent out your property to a commercial business or a residential home to tenants, or it could be currently unoccupied.

Perhaps you have multiple properties and managing them has become your full-time occupation.

However you use your property, risks can leak from anywhere so it’s important you stay protected with the right property owners insurance.

Keys in door
Young woman on laptop in kitchen

What is Property Owners Insurance?


If you rent out your property, there are so many variables to consider.

Whether your tenant is a student, a young family, a long-established business or a new restaurant can dictate the likelihood of a loss of rental income.

The age of the building itself—from a listed building to a new build—will dictate other considerations like renovations, subsidence and more.

Comprehensive Property Owners Insurance will protect you from all manner of issues you may face.

How does it protect me?


As we examine these considerations, we can begin to understand what type of insurance you need. The cover we arrange can include;

  • Loss of rental income
  • Damage to the property and its contents, including accidental and malicious damage
  • Cover for fire, floods and storms
  • Liability cover


Fulwood will protect you in such circumstances. Should an incident arise and you find yourself trying to juggle a claim made against you, finding new tenants for your property and your personal time, Fulwood is here to help.

Get a quote
Young couple moving into new house

Policy benefits

Cover income loss when you're at your most vulnerable

Buildings cover including fire, flood and accidental or malicious damage

Landlord liability cover included, protecting you should you need it

Get in touch

*Required field

Please do not submit any sensitive data. We endeavour to reply to all queries within two working days.

Suggested Products