Pubs & Restaurants

With so much scope in today’s market, pubs and restaurants of all varieties can thrive. Often overlooked, however, is the array of risks associated with owning and running such a business.

Pubs and Restaurants Insurance aims to protect you and your enterprise in any situation, whether arising out of problems with your supplier, the weather or negligence claims.

At Fulwood, we have considerable experience helping pub and restaurant owners and ensure the insurance you require is the insurance we deliver.

What is Pubs & Restaurants Insurance?


For almost every pub and restaurant, some form of insurance will be a legal requirement. However, your policy might include specific features unique to you and your needs.

Fulwood can help you choose the right policy which could include cover for situations we think you could be especially vulnerable to. Alternatively, we might suggest cover you don’t need.

Naturally, your insurance depends on what you do, how you operate and the visible and invisible risks around you, so we make sure we understand these.

What am I covered for


Getting to know your business, our team is highly-skilled at identifying areas of your cover that don’t sit right with your requirements. Based on our findings, we can offer our independent advice to provide the most suitable insurance for you. Your policy could include;

  • Public liability and employers’ liability to cover against negligence
  • Product liability
  • Business interruption
  • Building and contents cover including stock

We recognise that every pub or restaurant is different, so go above and beyond to ensure you’re paying the right amount for an assured policy you can depend on should you need to.

Get a quote

Policy benefits

Comprehensive cover for your pub or restaurant

Includes cover for all legal obligations

A range of cover options to choose from

Get in touch

*Required field

Please do not submit any sensitive data. We endeavour to reply to all queries within two working days.

Suggested Products