No two houses are the same and neither are the insurance policies that protect them.

At Fulwood, you can safeguard your home with minimal fuss whether you own a small bachelor pad, a medium-sized family home or a luxurious estate with outbuildings.

With access to specialist markets including for high net worth individuals, you can rest assured that your best interests are taken care of.

Sofa with flower design on it and pink pillow
Women having garden party outside a village house

How can Fulwood help with my Home Insurance?


Equipped with extensive experience as an independent insurance broker, we are well-placed to provide you with a policy that meets your requirements.

We appreciate the lifestyle you lead from the type of building you live in, your garden and, of course, your contents.

We’ll even look at expensive pieces of art, jewellery, collections and other items to maintain accuracy.

From there, we can use our associations to find a home insurance policy that is perfectly suited to you.

What does Home Insurance include?


The cover we can provide is dependent upon you and your home.

We provide policy features that are relevant to you, so you won’t have to pay for something you have no use for. Cover can include;

  • Buildings cover protecting buildings and materials
  • Comprehensive contents cover
  • Cover for contents which includes fire, flood, theft, malicious and accidental damage and more
  • Specialist access to high net worth products
Get a quote
Couple in garden of fancy home

Policy benefits

Valued protection for your buildings, outbuildings, garages and more

Trusted contents cover included for all of your possessions

Access to specialist markets aimed at high net worth individuals

Get in touch

*Required field

Please do not submit any sensitive data. We endeavour to reply to all queries within two working days.

Suggested Products